We’ve started working on the next release of v3.2.
Here’s a list of the new features / enhancements.
- Survival Analysis - Evaluate prediction performance and Simulate
- Support Custome R Functions Model Build and Evaluation Framework
- Chart: Support Confidence Intervals for Trend / Smooth LInes
- Chart: Pie Chart
- Chart: Custom Color Picker
- Chart: Support different markers for Y-axes for Scatter
- Pivot: Text Wrap
- Branch - Rename support
- Promote to Data Frame from Branch or Steps
- Model: Support some of the models out of the box. (nls, lme4, xgboost, randomforest, arima forecast, anomaly detection, LDA, etc.)
- Statistical Test: Add Chi-Squared Test
We can’t guarantee that all of them will make it for v3.2, which is due towards end of this month. But feel free to let us know if any of them are interesting for you or you have a different set of items you want to see.