Is there any way to export my data?

Yes, there is, and you can do it quite easily!

You can select any step at the right hand side and click on the icon with ‘three horizontal bars’, then select ‘Save as CSV’ or other options.

1 Like

Is there a way to export the results of a step to csv using code, not the ui? For example,

Steps to produce the output

exploratory::queryODBC(dsn = ‘XX’, username = ‘XX’, password = ‘XXXX’, additionalParams = ‘’, numOfRows = 0, query = ‘select * from awesometable’) %>% readr::type_convert() %>%
exploratory::clean_data_frame() %>%
build_model(model_func = xgboost_binary, formula = target ~ var1 + var2 + var3, nrounds = 75) %>%
prediction_binary(data = “newdata”, data_frame = Score_me)

write.csv(prediction_binary(newdata, “scored.csv”)

The write.csv step doesn’t produce the output I want, it’s just a blank csv. I suspect that newdata isn’t what I need to export, but I’m not familiar enough with R to figure this out, and the export to csv option in Exploratory, while it works just fine, is manual, and I want something that’ll work in code, not that I have to do over and over again w/ my mouse.

Thanks.

HI John,

You want to insert the result of the data processing using something like this first.

new_data_frame <-

So it will be something like:

new_df <- exploratory::queryODBC(dsn = 'XX', username = 'XX', password = 'XXXX', additionalParams = '',     numOfRows = 0, query = 'select * from awesometable') %>% readr::type_convert() %>%
exploratory::clean_data_frame() %>%
build_model(model_func = xgboost_binary, formula = target ~ var1 + var2 + var3, nrounds = 75) %>%
prediction_binary(data = "newdata", data_frame = Score_me)

Then, you can call a function like ‘write.csv’

write.csv(new_df, "scored.csv")

Hope this works!

Fantastic! Thanks Kan.