We have released Exploratory v6.12!
Among many new features / enhancements, my personal favorite is the newly designed Column / Row filtering feature.
Also, now you can show a summary card for a selected column under the Table view. This means you no longer need to go to the Summary view to see the summary data!
Also, we’ll have a seminar on this Wednesday (1/25) to highlight some of the exciting new features & enhancements!
- Date/Time: 1/25/2023 (Wed) Noon ET / 9AM PT / 5PM GMT / 6PM CET
- Zoom: URL
Kan is going to introduce some of the exciting Exploratory v6.12 new features & enhancements including:
- Column/Row Filter in Summary/Table Views
- Importing Multiple Excel Sheets
- Google Cloud Storage Data Source Support
- Drag & Drop Colomn Reorder
- Create Calculation: Colomn Positioning
- Summarize/Pivot Table: Conditional Color Formatting
- Inter-factor Correlation for Factor Analysis
- Topic Model for Pre-Tokenized Text
but there are many others, and he’ll discuss them during the session as well.