We have just released a patch, v22.214.171.124 now (as of 8/13/2018)!
I’d strongly recommend you download it now, especially if you are Dashboard / Note users!
Here is a list of the bug fixes and one enhancement.
- Cancel button, which is shown during the data processing, is now formatted as a button instead of a link text to improve the visibility.
- Couldn’t change the data frame names when changing between upper/lower cases.
- ‘API - CSV Data’ menu is added so that you can import the published data at exploratory.io from other tools.
- Step Menu: Moved “Create New Data Frame” to the action menu for each data wrangling step.
- “Last N years” filter now returns data of the last year.
- Column Header Menu: Convert to Number -> Minutes was producing a wrong attribute values.
- In Mutate Multiple Columns (Mutate At) dialog, the columns could not be deleted when they no longer available after re-importing the data.
Chart / Pivot / Map
- Added Percentage and Currency Formatting support for Charts/Pivot/Map. You can find this in the property dialog now.
- ‘Show Details’ was not working when the numeric column is assigned to X-Axis.
- Chart: Non existent month names were showing up when ‘Month Name’ was used for X-Axis and a column is assigned to Color By.
- Month Name labels on X-Axis were not matching with what each bar represents.
- Table Properties were not matching with the Table specific functionalities.
- Chart was refreshed every time hitting the enter key event to finalize Japanese words in the property.
- Grand totals for Row and Column are now showing up by default. You can turn them off in the property.
- First chart should not be deleted or need to add new one right after deleting first one.
- Now you can export the charts as PNG.
- Survival Table is now showing % symbol in the pivot table.
Reporting - Dashboard/Notes/Slides
- The order of Charts were messed up after swapping the charts.
- Some charts were not showing up in the output, and instead they were showing the loading message forever.
- Charts did’t show up right after importing Dashboard/Note/Slides EDF.
- Disabled Enter key in Publish Dialog so that it won’t mistakenly publish it.
- Note: R button in the toolbar is now populating ‘echo’ and ‘cache’ attributes by default.
- Data Source: Import JSON local file only imported first 200 rows