There are 2 considerable reasons for this problem.
If you use a proxy server, the problem most likely comes from missing the SSL certificate that the proxy server requires on your machine. Please try the following to fix it.
- If you have any other proxy server available, please try that first.
- If not, please talk to the system administrator to get the SSL certificate of the proxy server, install it on your machine, and restart the Exploratory Desktop. Please look at the note for how to install the SSL certificate.
If you don’t use a proxy server or the proxy server setup is correct, and the problem happens only on your machine, the problem could be coming from the invalid or corrupted Root CA certificate on your machine. Please try the following to fix it.
- Find the valid Root CA certificate for ‘ISRG Root X1’. You can export it from the machine without the connection problem if you have, or you can ask the system administrator.
- Import the Root CA certificate to your machine. Please look at the note for how to install the certificate.
- Restart the Exploratory Desktop.